General Tips for Devotional Writing:
- Submit a title, Scripture reference, main article, and thought (optional).
- Article should be Christ-centered, Bible-based, wisdom-oriented, and life-related.
- Suggested Length: 200-225 words
- Focus on one theme (one big idea) from start to finish.
- Use words that people can understand—avoid jargon, big words, technical terminology.
Ideally, a devotional lifts the reader’s heart to the Lord. It enables the reader to connect his or her life with God and leaves him or her with a renewed sense of gratefulness and hope.